The best baby exerciser on the market!
Merry Muscles baby jumper/exerciser is the only baby exerciser scientifically designed by an occupational therapist to safely enhance your baby's muscular development, balance, and co-ordination---and for maximum FUN for your baby! Quality made in Canada.
SAVE $5.00 when you purchase the Merry Muscles & Kling Klamp together!
- Baby can exercise or just sit back and relax in comfort. Designed for safety--baby can't climb out!
- Baby’s weight is supported by buttocks and upper thighs, without pressure on any vital organs.
- Merry Muscles is set at the correct angle to allow baby to bounce using the soles of his feet (not tip-toes). This prevents "toe-walking" later--so that baby will walk the proper heel to toe form when he/she begins to walk.
- Merry Muscles cradles the hips, preventing baby from bouncing with stiff legs and eliminating the possibility of bone or joint injuries caused by impact.
- This jumper is the only comfortable one for baby boys. Other jumpers constrict and put pressure on the crotch area and delicate organs.
- Back section offers full spine and head support, front bib prevents baby from falling forward, or getting tangled in lines.
- Baby will not slump to the sides like in other bouncers.
- Soft, washable fabric seat won't cut into baby's legs or make baby sweat like plastic.
- Designed by an occupational therapist.
- One of the physical benefits of the Merry Muscles is that it gets the lymph moving well throughout the body. This boosts blood circulation and activates the nervous system. Baby is more alert and responsive.
- Two-year warranty.
Comes with screw-in hook to hang from doorframe or ceiling (extra hooks can be ordered). Can be suspended from ceiling or door frame. Comes with enough chain to fit up to a 9 ft ceiling. If your ceiling is more than 9 feet tall, extra-long chain can be supplied upon request.
The Merry Muscles can be used from age 2 months (when baby has head/neck control) until one of these milestones is reached (whichever is reached first):
Baby takes steps around furniture.
Baby’s measurement from top of head to tailbone reaches 21”.
Baby weighs 30 lbs.
Here's what some parents have told us:
"I ordered this item for my daughter in 1983 as a mother, for my daughter's son in 2010 as a grandmother, and now as a godmother. I think this is the most wonderful present a child could ever have and enjoy so much. G.S-P., Quebec"
"I borrowed a Merry Muscles for my daycare. I was very impressed with its design and convenience of style. My family are all teenagers now. Baby furniture has come a long way in design in the pat 20 years. Please send a Merry Muscles... Sunshine Family Day Care"
"Again, very happy with this Kidalog product! Our baby boy just LOVES this thing. It keeps him entertained for an hour straight and for a 5 month old, that's a REALLY LONG TIME for a baby to be content on their own.
It's design is wonderful in that it doesn't squish them. The metal hoop keeps pressure off their body, and the seat / harness gives them terrific support. If he gets tired, he just leans back and rests. It's FANTASTIC.
Money well spent in my books! A+++ product!
Don't forget to buy the Kling Clamp with it!"
"My son absolutely loves it. Worth every penny. I would recommend to others A++ " T.T.
"Arrived today, baby loves it, thank you so much!" K.L.
"This is awesome! She loves her Merry Muscles :) and super fast shipping A+++ " A.S.
Includes the Kling Klamp - a safe, portable door clamp for use with Merry Muscles or other baby exercisers. Attaches to door frame so exerciser can be moved from room to room. Fits door frames up to 5 3/4" thick; there is 3" depth from bottom of clamp to the bolt adjuster. (Ie. if the trim around your doorway is taller than 3", the Kling Klamp will not fit.) A solution for people who need to mount the exerciser in a doorway without putting a screw into the woodwork. It attaches with a safe vise-style mechanism that clamps securely around the doorframe without screwing anything into the woodwork. The edges of the clamp are covered with a plastic casing to protect your woodwork. This vise-style mechanism is very safe. Cheaper clamps are unsafe because they use springs, which weaken and wear out.
Kling Klamp has been designed and tested for total safety of your baby, and is made from the strongest metals and other components.
MADE IN CANADA.
Be the first to
Leave a Review