Buy 36 or more to get bulk price ($8.99/each)
- ONE SIZE - fits infants 8 lbs to 35 lbs (4 to 16 kg)! Folds down in the back for newborns, adjust as baby grows.
- Pinless Velcro closures, equipped with a fold in tab to allow for easier less complicated laundering.
- There are 10 layers of very soft 100% cotton flannelette for maximum absorbency. For quicker drying time, the inner panel folds out during laundering - these diapers only take about 20 minutes to dry in the dryer!
- Unlike fleece lined diapers these diapers allow air circulation as they are more breathable and more absorbent.
- Soft, 100% cotton means that there are no synthetic fabrics next to baby's delicate skin!
- Use with Sprinkles or other waterproof diaper covers (available separately) or our world famous pull-on Longlife pants.
- Gently gathered legs to prevent leaks, and for comfortable fit
Made from 100% cotton flannelette. Choose from white or assorted prints. MADE IN Camrose Alberta CANADA! One-size diaper fits babies 8 lbs - 35 lbs.
"I bought your Baby Love diapers 3.5 years ago and am still using them, now for my third baby. They are the best cloth diaper I have ever used, for all sizes of bottoms!" - M.P., Edmonton, AB.
"Thanks for the new 'Kidalog' - I am using diapers on child #3 - bought several years ago - most are in very good condition!" - T.C., Toronto, ON.
ReviewsVeronica SI bought one diaper to try out after having used flats on my newborn. Though the flats can provide a truly custom fit, I am really impressed with how well these fold down to my little one's 9lbs size, and nothing has escaped! They are only a touch bulky around her little tummy, which is actually quite impressive for an 8-35lbs sized diaper. I've just ordered 35 more! I hope they fit into the covers I have or I'll be ordering kidalog covers next!Cindy
Daughter wants to use these diapersI used the pattern 21 years ago and made these diapers. Now my daughter is insisting that she will use these diapers when she becomes a mother. She is very environmentally conscious and truly these diapers are easy to use. I use to run a hot rinse cycle first and then proceed to the hot wash cycle. Used them for all 3 of my children.Melissa Thornton
Everything about this diaper makes sense!Everything about this diaper makes sense! The absorbency pad attaches in the front, is long enough to fold a couple times where it's needed most. It "funnels" poops underneath the pad if folded into the front half. The fact that it adjusts in the back by folding down is great since if any poop happens to travel back that way it's trapped under the fold and it's not as bulky as in the front. And it is super absorbent and extremely soft! I will only buy more of these fitted diapers and glad to hear they last a long time too!
Leave a Review