Canadian Consumer Magazine voted the Baby Softwear diaper as the "Best Buy" in their evaluation of cloth diapers.
Baby Softwear One-Size Fitted Cloth Diaper fits from 8lbs to 35 lbs!
Buy 36 or more to get bulk price ($9.99/each)
Made in Canada!
- Velcro closures allow gradual adjustment in length, waist, and leg openings.
- One size fits baby from 8.5 to 35 lbs/4 to 16 kg.
- 8 layers of 100% cotton flannelette. A 4 layer pad attached to the back of a 4-layer diaper offers maximum absorbency with minimum drying time. Extra pads are available for insertion at night.
- Contains no plastic -- use with breathable Sprinkles waterproof pants for baby's comfort and rash prevention.
- Three strips of Velcro in the front, fold down front for a newborn - adjust as baby grows.
No-mess laundering instructions are included.
ReviewsI can't believe it! I made 36 diapers in 1989. Bought velcro from you via phone.... they went from my 2 children, to my niece and then she sent them all to Bosnia for charity. They were an awesome diaper and I used them right up to potty training. Csheryl from ND
I made these diapers from your pattern around 15 years ago and they were fantastic!!I made these diapers from your pattern around 15 years ago and they were fantastic!!My children even changed the babies and hubby too because of the ease in using them. they held up so very well. Now I am making some for my 4th grandchild and my daughter is excited to use them because she was one of the children who had to help change and use the diapers on her siblings So I am so happy that you are still in business for the next generations !!!!Rachelle White
A great diaper at a good price.A great diaper at a good price. This is a one-size diaper that in my experience, actually does fit newborns through potty training on my slightly larger than average kids. I love how trim fitting it is. It's not at all bulky. I like how, because of the design, wash thoroughly and dry quickly. I find you do have to add an extra absorbancy liner after baby is about 3-4 months of age, but it's very simple to do, just place one on the diaper, close the velcro and your all set! No fiddle faddling with stuffing pockets or snapping snaps. I've tried many types of fitted cloth diapers over diapering years of my 4 children, but seem to always come back to these!
Leave a Review